Scale your product to market with support from DEMO Africa and Dar Teknohama Business Incubator (DTBi)!
The Dar Teknohama Business Incubator (DTBi) in collaboration with DEMO Africa is holding a pitching event on 13th February, 2017. If you are an start-up innovator/entrepreneur with a product going to market, you are invited free of charge to come and pitch so as to be selected to go to South Africa in September, 2017. There you will compete with other innovators from around Africa for prize money to scale-up your enterprise and get international recognition.
Criteria for participation
- The start-up is a registered company
- There is a team capable of delivering the product to market
- There is a sizable addressable market for the product
- Potential to make an impact or change the market place
- The company is investor ready
The start-up should be involved in the following areas: Banking and Finance, Agriculture, Health, Education, Manufacturing, Retail, Media and Entertainment, Communication, Transport and Logistics, Energy, Water and Sanitation, Waste Management and Recycling
(1) Download the form from our website: www.teknohama.or.tz or www.costech.or.tz, fill it out
and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Attend the initial workshop at our premises on 9th
February, 2017 at 3.30pm. We are located in the COSTECH Building, Sayansi, Kijitonyama on the
Top Floor. The meeting will be in the DTBi Boardroom. For more information call: 065407824 or
email: email@example.com. Women are encouraged to participate!